Legal Services

Immigration Services.

Green Card

Receive your green card based upon a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident parent or family member, or other eligibility basis.  


Apply for Deferred Action if you arrived in the United States before your 16th birthday and before June 15, 2007, are in school or have graduated, and other eligibility factors are satisfied.  


Apply for citizenship if you have more than three or five years of legal permanent residence, depending on the basis for the legal permanent residence, if you are prepared for the civics exam, and if you are able to speak English or are eligible for a waiver. 

601A Waiver

Before applying for legal permanent resident status based upon a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident family member, seek a waiver for an illegal entry.   


Citizens of El Salvador, Guinea, Haiti, Honduras, Liberia, Nicaragua, Sierra Leon, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, and Syria, consider if you are eligible for temporary protected status based upon your nationality, date of entry to the United States and other factors.  


Obtain special status based upon a history of domestic violence with a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident spouse or parent - this status is available for women, children and men, depending upon the circumstances. 

U or T Visa 

Special status for victims of certain crimes, including domestic violence and human trafficking, which includes forced prostitution and labor under threat of being reported immigration authorities.

Deportation Defense.


Seek asylum based upon persecution in your country of origin based upon race, religion, political opinion, nationality, or membership in a particular social group. 


Young people who are less than twenty-one years-old, and for whom reunification with one or both parents is not possible due to neglect, abuse or abandonment, may seek special status from a family court, and thereafter from U.S. immigration officials. 

Cancellation of Removal

If you are already in removal proceedings and have more than ten years in the United States, you may be able to apply for cancellation of removal based upon good conduct and hardship suffered by a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident relative. If you are already a legal permanent resident, eligibility depends on seven years or more in the United States and good conduct. 

Prosecutorial Discretion 

Ask the government to forego deportation because you are a low priority for removal.


Appeal an unfavorable decision in Immigration Court. 

Defense Against Criminal Charges.

Vacate old convictions 

Vacate old convictions that have negative immigration consequences today. 


Avoid a conviction for DWI o DWAI.